Miller has a new interest - Winston. He can't get enough of him. Every time Winston leaves the room Miller tries to follow him. Anything Winston does is HILARIOUS to Miller (so maybe I'm not the only thing he finds funny!). It's really cute, but also kind of annoying to keep having to chase Miller down and keep him from pulling Winston's tail.
Winston is really sweet with him, though I think he's getting annoyed as well. Winston loves to lick Miller's face, and he's a big fan of this new eating thing, as more food ends up on the ground than in Miller's mouth. But there are definitely times when I can tell Winston wishes it was a little calmer around here.
Here are a few pics of the two of them Friday morning, just hanging out together.


I remember when Jake was doing this. I have videos and would laugh so hard. He still plays with him. But, he mainly tries to lay on him. Brady is sweet, but sometimes growls. Now, I really feel sorry for kitty. He runs after him and pulls his tail. ;/ I wish I could hug my sweet nephew! He's so much bigger since I saw him last! I'm excited for August! Love you sister!
ReplyDelete