This fall has been so beautiful, the trees have been so pretty and the weather has been lovely. It's an especially great fall thanks to sweet baby TJ. As nervous as I was to have a toddler and a baby, it really hasn't been very tough, and that's mainly because TJ is such a good baby. Yes, I could use a little more sleep (I'm ready for him to sleep through the night!), but when awake he is very sweet and calm, smiling and laughing, or just sitting back and observing.
Anyways, we took advantage of the great fall weather and did two different pumpkin patch trips this year. One with Dave's sister Abby and her good friend Megan, and one with my good friend Kendra, in town from Seattle.
Here are some pictures of our farm/pumpkin patch adventures!
Great Country Farms (I promise TJ and I were there too!)
| Miller and Abby planning their fun day! |
Cox Farms - Centerville, VA
| No, Dad, we don't think this makes for a great "photo op" |
![]() |
| Sweet cuddles with Kendra |





No comments:
Post a Comment