Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June Showers!

It's been a busy June! On the 12th Dave's sweet sisters Abby and Carrie threw us an amazing shower at Aunt Emily's house. I don't have any pictures to post yet, but I'll get them up soon so you can see all the adorable gifts and decorations.

This last weekend we headed to Cincinnati for the wedding of our good friends Mike and Hannah. The wedding was beautiful and we had a great time catching up with friends and family. While we were there a few of Dave's mom's friends threw us a baby shower! Our little guy has just about everything he needs now and we feel much more prepared for his arrival. Thanks to everyone who came to the showers, they were so fun!

Just a few pics from the Ohio shower.





 We're looking forward to a fun July 4th weekend with friends and family. I can't believe there's just about a month left before our baby is here - can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment