Over July 4th weekend we spent a great day on Kent Island with my step sister Chelsea at her in-laws gorgeous house. They had a fantastic cookout with amazing food. I probably can't describe the scene as well as pictures can, so here are a few snapshots of the day.
The following weekend the fun continued with a girls weekend! Kendra Tyler was in town from Seattle and my sweet girlfriends (headed up by Kyra) threw me a "baby tea" at the Mayflower in downtown DC.
We went straight from the Mayflower to Annapolis for some more girls time, including a night out at Pussers! It was a lot of fun, though I'll admit I was very aware of being the pregnant girl in the bar. :)
The next morning the boys came, along with Kerri and Aaron's adorable daughter Abby. We spent most of the day swimming, eating (lots of chocolate was involved as you can see on Abby's face!) and just relaxing. It was a great weekend of friends and relaxation.
No comments:
Post a Comment